Friday, May 25, 2012

Emerica Hsu Low Skate Shoe

The original Jerry Hsu pro model was a mid-top, but it has just been rereleased as a low. I have had many pairs of the original Hsu and loved them, but now that they’re a low-top I think I may like them even better. It was designed, tested, and approved by Jerry Hsu. It is available with suede or canvas uppers, I recommend the suede. The Hsu Low Skate Shoe is very durable and extremely flexible, making it an amazing skate shoe. It features a thin padded tongue and collar, as well as a full-length internal polyurethane midsole, making it very comfortable. It also includes the STI PU Foam™ Lite level 3 foot-bed, and the double-wrapped vulcanized construction with a 400 NBS natural gum rubber outsole. I can’t wait to get a pair of these for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment